2016 is a good year to sell and/or buy a new home! Besides the current financial situation and hot market making it a great time for home buyers to get out there and make an offer, there are many reasons why you should turn to RealEstateSINY.com for your real estate needs! However, we have narrowed it down to just the Top Ten reasons RealEstateSINY.com can help both sellers and buyers!
- Why use RealEstateSINY.com? Not only are we a real estate company, but we are also a local media channel. Due to our company name, marketing with our company allows your home to be both generic and Staten Island-specific; this means that buyers outside of Staten Island will not have to fumble around the internet when looking for the company’s website. Keeping it simple, we have been able to engage with potential buyers.
- Control of your home’s advertising. With our consistent engagement with buyers, we are able to market listing by showcasing our seller’s home. This puts us in control, rather than relying on third-party advertising firms. With our proactive marketing, we are able to efficiently match our registered buyers with listing that meet their specific criteria. This feature alone has been one of the key reason we have been successful in getting our clients’ homes sold!
- Why our Public Relations format helps advertise your listing? Not only do we provide the traditional real estate marketing, such as the agent’s quick summary of the property and a MLS listing, we also provide a comprehensive overview of what it is like to live in your particular home and neighborhood. We do this through story-form blogs for listings, video home tours, and weekly picture posting on our social networks.
- Interest rate are at a record low. Before they start to creep up, at the moment, interest rates on home loans are at a historic low. A 30-year fixed-rate home loan are as low as 4%. While prices are high in some markets, the savings in interest payments amount to hundreds of thousands over the life of the mortgage.
- Buy rather than rent. With renters being a good portion of the housing market, rent is going up. 88% of property managers have raised their rent in 2015, with a prediction of another 8% in 2016. In most cities, such as New York City, monthly rent is becoming equally comparable to monthly mortgage payments, and sometimes even more! It would make more sense to put those monthly chunks of money into a place of your own, rather than handing it over to a landlord, to never see that money again.
- Stabilizing home prices. For the first time in many years, the upward climbing prices are finally stabilizing. This will restore a equal level playing ground, helping buyers drive bargains with their sellers. Until things cool, buyers have a great opportunity to take advantage on this at the moment!
- Down payments that will not break the bank. Thanks to the many programs that will help home buyers, there is no need to sweat the large cost. These programs will work with your credit score and help you get a low down payment.
- Mortgage Insurance. If you are planning on putting a down payment of less than 20% on a home, it is advised that you have mortgage insurance. Upon listing with RealEstateSINY.com, we can provide you mortgage companies and loan officers that will work with your budget and credit score.
- Home Sweet Home-owner tax breaks. Buying a new house is a large investment, but the good news is you can deduct many home-related expenses. These tax breaks are available for mobile home, single family residences, townhouses, condominiums, and cooperative apartments.
- Team support from our company to sell your home! Our agents and company leadership has a 24/7 support cycle! Our agents will exceed your expectations and will provide you as the client with the best service!
Check out our Pinterest Top Ten Board for more pictures and how-to links.